Senior Software Engineer - Python/Django
We are a profitable, bootstrapped startup in downtown Seattle looking for a Senior Django Engineer to join our team.
You will work directly with our CTO to build new features in our core product as well as offer technical guidance and mentorship to other engineering team members.Responsibilities
- Work alongside the CTO, designers, and engineering team to build new features as well as maintain the existing Banzai core product.
- Establish and enforce code standards throughout the engineering team.
- Participate in code reviews; coach and mentor other engineering team members.
- Work on all parts of the stack and deploy changes to production on a near-daily basis.
- Assist in writing high-quality documentation for core services.
- Collaborate with QA to ensure new features satisfy business requirements.
- Help our engineering team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues.
Must have expertise in the following:
- Heroku or AWS
Bonus points if you’re familiar with:
It’s also a bonus if you’re design-oriented and enjoy building beautiful interfaces.
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, and dental insurance fully covered
- 401(k) with generous match
- Equity in a fast-growing, bootstrapped company
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave per year
- $1,000 per year for professional development
- Remote-friendly: most of the company is remote and our Seattle-based team works from home as desired