As Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for driving sales of Banzai products within a set of target accounts in the SaaS space.
You will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, and closing. This role is a quota-carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team and the company as a whole.
- Generate new business opportunities while effectively managing internal support resources and working full sales cycle opportunities from initial contact, to close and up-sell/cross-sell.
- Define and regularly iterate messaging that will scale our outbound prospecting engine.
- Collaborate with the Head of Sales, SDRs, Marketing, and Customer Success to develop account-based sales strategies to break into large Enterprise SaaS companies.
- Engage and educate both senior executives and mid-level managers on the importance of the Banzai platform.
- Exceed annual quota and quarterly revenue targets while maintaining accurate and updated pipeline and forecasts.
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of both the Regional Marketing and SaaS industry.
- 5+ years of experience in a closing role.
- Passion, integrity, empathy, creativity, humility, honesty and grit.
- Proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment
- Advanced knowledge of sales coaching, best practices, and sales methodology.
- A background in Event Marketing software or marketing software sales is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience using Salesforce, Zoom, Slack, and other modern Sales technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred.
OTE = $150,000
Fully Paid Health Insurance
Banzai offers 100% of health insurance costs for all US employees.
Generous Vacation Policy
Full time employees have unlimited vacation.
401(k) Retirement Savings with up to 4% Match
Banzai sponsors a 401(k) plan to which you can contribute up to $19,000 in 2019. Banzai will match 100% first 3% contribution and 50% match on the next 2% contribution.
Corporate Cell Phones
Banzai will provide phone service for all employees who require it as a part of their job, for example sales and marketing professionals.
$1,000 per year for Professional Development
Banzai will spend up to $1,000 per employee per year on professional development activities of your choosing. This could include anything that benefits you professionally - for example: taking a course on Udemy / Coursera to learn a new skill, taking a business class / seminar at a local school, or attending a conference.