Sales Development Representative
Banzai is a fast growing Event Marketing SaaS company. We are looking to add SDR's to our rapidly expanding Sales team.
Duties And Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate will be a hunter and will be responsible for generating appointments with some of the World’s largest organizations
- Create and prioritize strategic account lists within a defined segment, using tools like Discoverorg and LinkedIn
- Research and build account lists in collaboration with the Head of Sales, and the Marketing team.
- Evangelize Banzai's Event Marketing software platform with Senior Managers and Executives at prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly and quarterly KPI’s
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years’ of relevant sales/prospecting experience desired
- CRM software experience (preferably Salesforce.com)
- High activity sales, including high call volume, pipeline growth, and opportunity generation
- Demonstrated ability to conduct cold calls and navigate enterprise accounts
- Ability to employ creative tactics to reach executive management of Enterprise Marketing.
- Challenger sales-related skill set.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written).
Fully Paid Health Insurance
Banzai will cover 100% of health insurance costs for all US employees.
Generous Vacation Policy
Full time employees have unlimited vacation.
401(k) Retirement Savings with up to 4% Match
Banzai sponsors a 401(k) plan to which you can contribute up to $19,000 in 2019. Banzai will match 100% first 3% contribution and 50% match on the next 2% contribution.
$1,000 per year for Professional Development
Banzai will spend up to $1,000 per employee per year on professional development activities of your choosing. This could include anything that benefits you professionally - for example: taking a course on Udemy / Coursera to learn a new skill, taking a business class / seminar at a local school, or attending a conference.
Corporate Cell Phones
Banzai will provide phone service for all employees who require it as a part of their job, for example sales and marketing professionals.