Agent, Operations - Call Team
We are looking for an enthusiastic Call Agent to generate event registrations by cold calling in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for influencing potential event attendees to attend B2B (business-to-business) events.
A successful Call Agent must be friendly and persuasive. You must be able to learn about our client’s events in a short time and effectively drive attendance to their events. The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaints.
The goal is to help our client’s connect with their ideal customers and prospects by inviting target attendees to our client’s events in a friendly and persuasive manner.
- Cold call potential event attendees using a given contact list
- Use scripts and rebuttals to drive event attendance
- Record the customer’s contact info accurately in Banzai software
- Deal with complaints to safeguard the clients' reputations
- Go the “extra mile” to meet registration quota
- May perform other duties if necessary and as assigned.
- Proven experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role (3+ years experience)
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and dialer systems
- Proficient in English, no accent
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Must be able to take feedback well, and adapt accordingly
- High school diploma; BSc/Ba is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Work remotely
- Pizza Thursdays - paid lunch every other Thursday for all-company meetup
- $1,000 per year for professional development
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave
- Up to $100 / month internet reimbursement for remote employees
- Future – thinking ahead for tomorrow helps us make the right decisions today.
- Frugal – smart financial decisions today mean security and growth for the future.
- Family – taking time for relationships and personal health cultivates long-term productivity.
- Friendly – we'd rather hire coachable, good-hearted people than genius jerks.
- Fortitude – having the courage to do the hard, right things today, even when it means short term pain.