The marketing specialist will lead the content and nurture strategies for the Banzai marketing team.
In this role, you will be have two primary objectives:
Content creation and management: In this position you will write and optimize copy and content for multiple channels including, but not limited to, the Banzai blog, event marketing materials, newsletters, website, ads, social, case studies, email, press releases, internal and external documents.
Email Nurture Campaigns: In this position, you will own Banzai’s email strategy with the goal of generating sales qualified leads and supporting customer retention.
We prefer candidates who are experienced in the following:
- Writing long and short form content
- Email marketing
- Social media management
- PPC/PPL and SEO best practices
- Knowledge of Google Docs, Excel, WordPress, PPC, PPL, A/B testing, HTM
- Competitive Salary
- Work from our Seattle office, or anywhere else, remotely
- Pizza Thursdays - paid lunch every other Thursday for all-company meetup
- Health, vision, and dental insurance fully covered
- 401(k) with generous match
- $1,000 per year for professional development
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave per year
- Up to $100 / month internet reimbursement for remote employees
- Company paid cell phone plan for customer-facing employees