Manager, Customer Success
The Manager, Customer Success is the front-line of customer satisfaction, communication, and adoption. This role will be responsible for helping Banzai customers get the most from Banzai’s audience acquisition solutions.
As the front-line of communication, this role will ensure customers receive a concierge experience by providing information and analysis to aid customers’ field marketing strategies, and by communicating to address issues and make wildly successful customers.
Finally, this role will be responsible for building customer relationships, leading to customer retention and the expansion of usage of Banzai solutions.
- Responsibility for bookings and profitability of all assigned accounts.
- Provide a concierge experience for all Banzai customers.
- Build relationships with customers to ensure continued Banzai adoption and growth.
- Work with event and field marketing managers to understand event audience needs, execute contracts, and coordinate with operations to make sure customers’ needs are met.
- Provide data-driven advice and recommendations to customers including marketing managers, directors, VPs, and CMOs.
- Travel 2-3x per month for site visits with customers as needed to meet in person with clients (primarily on the US west coast.)
- Detail oriented, thorough note-taker, organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience navigating complex business organizations
- Strong relationship builder
- Experience working with marketing managers and/or account management a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Work from our Seattle office, or anywhere else, remotely
- Pizza Thursdays - paid lunch every other Thursday for all-company meetup
- Health, vision, and dental insurance fully covered
- 401(k) with generous match
- $1,000 per year for professional development
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave per year
- Up to $100 / month internet reimbursement for remote employees
- Company paid cell phone plan for customer-facing employees