Analyst, Operations - Quality Assurance
The Analyst, Operations - QA (QA) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our call and email agents who reach out to potential attendees for clients’ events to ensure we deliver the highest quality product to our customers. The QA will monitor calls and email responses to assess agent demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing high quality processes and procedures, as well as making recommendation for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall Banzai customer experience.
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team.
- Performs monitors of customer care email responses.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review. Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years Call Center Experience
- Bachelor Degree a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter;
- Focus on quality and customer service;
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills;
- Solid time management skills;
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment;
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed;
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)
- Competitive Salary
- Work remotely
- Pizza Thursdays - paid lunch every other Thursday for all-company meetup
- $1,000 per year for professional development
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave per year
- Up to $100 / month internet reimbursement for remote employees
- Company paid cell phone plan for customer-facing employees